‘They Said I Wouldn’t Be Back Onstage Again’ – Vince Neil Performs for First Time in 10 Months After Mystery Health Scare

Vince Neil performed live for the first time in nearly 10 months Friday night, returning from an unspecified health scare that caused Motley Crue to postpone their planned spring Las Vegas residency.

You can see fan-shot video from Neil’s seven-song set at Boston’s MGM Music Hall at Fenway. He shared the bill with Bret Michaels and Stephen Pearcy.

Neil hadn’t performed on stage since appearing with Motley Crue on Oct. 13, 2024 at the Aftershock festival. His last solo show took place the previous September.

“ Hey, thank you, everybody. It’s good to be here,” the singer said prior to his performance of Shout at the Devil‘s title track. “I haven’t been on stage since almost a year now. I had a medical thing that happened to me, and they said I wouldn’t be back onstage again. I said, ‘Fuck that, man.’ And I’m back and I’m with you guys tonight. And I’m really proud to be here, man.”

READ MORE: The Most Collected Albums by 11 Big ’80s Metal Bands (on Discogs)

Earlier this year Motley Crue announced that their Las Vegas residency, originally set to take place in March and April at the Dolby Live at Park MGM, would need to be postponed while Neil recovered from an unspecified health issue.

“To all the Crueheads who were looking forward to seeing us this spring, I’m truly sorry,” he announced at the time. “My health is my top priority so I can bring you the awesome shows you deserved, and I can’t wait to return to the stage. Thank you for all the well wishes that keep reaching me. Your support means more than you know.”

The band’s 10-show residency is now scheduled to kick off on Sept. 12 and conclude on Oct. 3.

Vince Neil, “Shout at the Devil”

Vince Neil, “Smokin’ in the Boys Room”

The Women of Motley Crue

Marriages, one-night stands and everything in between.

Gallery Credit: Corey Irwin

Great Job Matthew Wilkening & the Team @ Loudwire Source link for sharing this story.

NBTX NEWS
NBTX NEWShttps://nbtxnews.com
NBTX NEWS is a local, independent news source focused on New Braunfels, Comal County, and the surrounding Hill Country. It exists to keep people informed about what is happening in their community, especially the stories that shape daily life but often go underreported. Local government decisions, civic actions, education, public safety, development, culture, and community voices are at the center of its coverage. NBTX NEWS is for people who want clear information without spin, clickbait, or national talking points forced onto local issues. It prioritizes accuracy, transparency, and context so readers can understand not just what happened, but why it matters here. The goal is simple: strengthen local awareness, support informed civic participation, and make sure community stories are documented, accessible, and treated with care.

Latest articles

spot_img

Related articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Leave the field below empty!

spot_img
Secret Link