Jessie J Shares Update on Cancer Battle: ‘Happy Tears Are Real’

Jessie J has shared an uplifting update on her cancer journey, revealing her latest test results show no evidence of cancer spread.

The British pop star, who first announced her diagnosis in June, took to Instagram with a heartfelt video of her son that was recorded the night before her surgery. In the caption, she told fans: “AND. I AM OK. Results = I have NO cancer spread. Happy tears are real. Thank YOU for the prayers, the love, the well wishes, the joy and all the positive energy.”

The “Price Tag” singer also reflected on the emotional weight of her journey so far. “This video is from the night before my surgery. We called it baby boy. You are my biggest ray of light and with you in my life, the darkness will never win,” she wrote, referencing her young son.

Explore

Explore

See latest videos, charts and news

See latest videos, charts and news

Jessie underwent her initial surgery on June 23, sharing updates from the hospital as she recovered. While she previously told fans her cancer was “all gone” post-operation, she later clarified that she was awaiting test results to confirm.

“Lots of healing to go and one more surgery to make these cousins look more like sisters, but for now it’s gratitude time,” she added in her latest post. “I am changing my name to The LopJess monster.”

The Grammy nominee spoke about her diagnosis onstage last month, telling a crowd of 75,000 at Wembley Stadium: “Today, this show is my last show before I go to beat breast cancer! It’s so special to me, you have no idea. I’m so grateful for this life, for you guys, for my career, for my son, my partner, my parents, my band, my crew. We have so much to live for.”

Jessie J has been candid about her health struggles in recent years. In 2020, she revealed a diagnosis of Ménière’s disease, followed by a miscarriage in 2021, and in 2024 she publicly discussed living with OCD and ADHD.

Great Job Jessica Lynch & the Team @ Billboard Source link for sharing this story.

NBTX NEWS
NBTX NEWShttps://nbtxnews.com
NBTX NEWS is a local, independent news source focused on New Braunfels, Comal County, and the surrounding Hill Country. It exists to keep people informed about what is happening in their community, especially the stories that shape daily life but often go underreported. Local government decisions, civic actions, education, public safety, development, culture, and community voices are at the center of its coverage. NBTX NEWS is for people who want clear information without spin, clickbait, or national talking points forced onto local issues. It prioritizes accuracy, transparency, and context so readers can understand not just what happened, but why it matters here. The goal is simple: strengthen local awareness, support informed civic participation, and make sure community stories are documented, accessible, and treated with care.

Latest articles

spot_img

Related articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Leave the field below empty!

spot_img
Secret Link